Job Seekers, Welcome to CHLA Career Center
Location: Roswell, Georgia
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
- Increased clarity around what is most important to you in life and career.
- Better understanding of your strengths, abilities and potential.
- An enhanced personal Value Proposition.
- Renewed purpose and commitment to "Put first things first".
- More energy and momentum toward realizing your full potential.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Clarity and focus in life/career direction
- More energy and motivation to take action
- More progress and momentum toward life/career goals
- More joy and satisfaction in balancing who they are with what they do
- New, more meaningful jobs/roles/careers
What do clients say about working with you?
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- Listening & feeling
- Connecting & relating
- Visualizing & communicating
- Strategizing & supporting
- Learning, growing & realizing the fullness of our potential
What is your coaching philosophy?
"Through this process, my clients often develop new insights and begin exploring ways to better align "who they are" with "what they do", thus enhancing their own personal development as they move forward professionally. I believe life is a journey of self-discovery and embrace learning tools and programs to help clients in their continued growth and development, both personally & professionally."
What types of people do you typically coach?
- Individuals or organizations in transition, especially those in high-tech product/service sectors
- Individuals seeking more fulfillment in their lives/relationships or more growth & success in their jobs/careers
- Executives seeking to enhance long-term value through organizational alignment, learning & innovation
- Entrepreneurs needing support in transforming ideas into a successful business plan & launch
- Business owners seeking to enhance their value proposition and take their business to the next level
What is your professional background?
- 15+ years leading product and service organizations in the high-tech sector. Served in consulting, management and executive roles with firms providing a variety of business solutions utilizing Knowledge Management, e-Commerce and other advanced information technologies to improve customer service and create competitive advantage for clients. Professional background in Information Systems, with 12+ years experience in a Fortune 500 organization.
- Member of the International Coach Federation, as well as a graduate & lifelong learner with Coach University.
- Qualified instructor on a variety of management issues, facilitating workshops in many personal development areas, including the DISC Behavioral Profile and the Denison Leadership Survey. Experienced lecturer in the areas of Decision Support and Knowledge Management; currently conducting research in Organization & Distance Learning.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Dayton (Dayton, OH)
Ready To Get Started?
Order Online below.
Order Online below.
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart